- It was created by Netscape Communications and named for its original purpose of scripting HTML pages.
- It has become widely supported across all major browsers, with the exception of Opera Mini and Internet Explorer 9 or earlier versions which do not support it at all.
- It’s easy to learn
- You can find a job quickly
- It pays well
- There are many opportunities for advancement
- Take an online course
- Take an in person course
2. It has a large community with many contributors and developers working on it.
Git is a software that lets programmers and developers collaborate with each other. It’s an open-source program with a large community of contributors and developers, who work on it together to produce new tools for the developer community. The GitHub platform lets developers collaborate with each other through the internet. The source code for websites, programs, and apps can be stored in a repository accessible to the general public. It’s free for open-source projects but it does cost $7/mo to store private repositories with up to 3 collaborators.
3. It has an open-source license which means that anyone can use it for free and modify it as per their need without any restrictions.
Our Related Article: Online Test Advantages
The open-source license ensures that the development and use of the software is not restricted by patents, royalties or other concerns. .An open-source license is a specific kind of software license which grants unrestricted use and distribution of the licensed software to anyone and everyone. A non-disclosure agreement (NDA) is an agreement between two parties, usually two organizations or individuals, that restricts the sharing of information and/or knowledge with third parties in a confidential manner. NDAs often have one party agree to not disclose any confidential information to third parties and the other party agree to not use or disclose that information for any purpose.
4. This is a lightweight programming language which makes it easy to work with when compared to other programming languages such as Java, C++, etc.
It is an interpreted language, meaning it is not compiled and the program will execute quickly. Also, It is a general-purpose programming language which can be learned easily. and is used in many industries. It is a dynamic language, meaning that the program can be modified during runtime.